We've moved. Please click here to view our new blog.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

DIY Translucent Geo Board

You can see our original DIY Geo Board by RL HERE.  I thought it would be cool to do something with an extra piece of plexiglass that I had, so my son and I made a translucent geo board for the light panel.  It has some imperfections because he made the dots and he drilled the holes (it cracked in some places), but all in all - it works - and its pretty cool! 

We used a piece of peg board as our template, my son made dots with a Sharpie marker so we would know where to drill, then he drilled the holes and we put in the screws (we used the same size screws as used in the original post).  SIMPLE.

Plexiglass and peg board.....and this is in the garage - no, my carpet is not that dirty.  LOL

Yes, I need to buy more screws, but this is basically finished.  I put sticky tack under the board to keep it from sliding around.

Apparently geo boards present some kind of eye hazard.  LOL




- AK (MESE, MECD)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...