We've moved. Please click here to view our new blog.

Monday, February 6, 2012

My First Valentine

I saw this "What is love?" idea on Pinterest.  You ask your child every year what love means and see how the answer changes over time.  What a fun idea!  I tried to find the post but I cannot find it for the life of me.  I thought this would be fun to do with Valentine Day cards.  Instead of using the word love I used "What is a friend?"  It lead to this little conversation between me and my oldest...

This is her Valentine's day card to AK's son... hehe

What is a friend?
- A person

How do you feel when you are with _______?
-Happy
-Silly

What does ______ do to make you happy?
-When he shares his toys.

What does he do that makes you laugh?
-Da da da da (you gotta know them for this one..lol)

What did you make for ______?
-______ likes green, so i'm giving him green airplanes.






I can't wait to see what these answers are next year!  

RL  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...