Wednesday, June 8, 2011
1. Tear up some colored tissue paper into small pieces
2. Lay out a piece of wax paper... best if you tape it down.
3. Coat the wax paper with liquid starch
4. Place tissue paper on top of brushed wax paper
5. Top off with more liquid starch
6. Set out to dry and hang up in the window!
You can also laminate the finished product and cut it into fun shapes to hang.
This can also be done with the tissue paper in between 2 pieces of clear contact paper. We have tried both and like the wax paper a little better because the liquid starch really brings out the colors in the tissue paper.