- Fill a bottle 3/4 full with vegetable oil. (You can use pretty much anything tall that you can see through). We used a small glass jar. A plastic soda or water bottle works great as well.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water.... leave a little space at the top
- Add 10-15 drops of food coloring. If they get squeeze happy, it's OK!
- Divide the Alka-Seltzer tablet into little pieces.
- Drop one of the pieces of Alka-Seltzer into the oil and water mixture. The food coloring will start to dance around and it will bubble a bit. When the bubbling stops, add another piece of Alka-Seltzer.
- When you are done you can screw a top on and shake it around a bit.
|Adding Food Coloring|
|Drops of food coloring.|
|Alka Seltzer Tablets|