We've moved. Please click here to view our new blog.

Monday, March 19, 2012

I-Spy Bath Time Style

We are always excited when we find a new bath "toy."  The other day we were at Staples and saw these submergible flashlights on the end cap.  How fun!   My girls have a blast with these in the tub.  They are always shining them all around searching for things so I thought I would set an I-spy invitation up for them.  This was a last minute decision so the pictures are not the best.  

Materials:

Submergible flashlight
Things to "spy"
Something to hang them (I used both sticky putty and suction cups with hooks... Dollar Tree)



Checking things out.



This is with my flash on.  I hung various bath toys and animals.  I also did a few floating/sinking objects.  I didn't get any naked-free pictures, though. 


Flash on.

"I spy something orange!" 


Looking around


She was so excited when she found something (24 Months)


"I spy a monkey!!!!"


Something Red


My 3 year old loved this as well.  

She's pointing at the shower head here saying "I found something round"  :-)  


"I spy something blue.... and fluffy."  


RL 

3 comments:

  1. that is totally awesome love love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. We recently introduced BathBlocks which allow children to build marble runs, water slides, waterfalls, floating towns, and more in the bath. BathBlocks are simple with lots of open-ended possibilities that encourage young minds to think, to create and to explore. BathBlocks are made from bacteria and mildew resistant EVA and contain no PVC or phthalates. BathBlocks have won Oppenheim Gold Awards. You can check them out at www.BathBlocks.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...