Welcome to our page. We are a group of moms who have a firm belief in positive parenting and play based learning. We hope to inspire, uplift, and empower you all to be the best moms (and dads) you can be. Our contributors consist of moms (obviously), educators, and therapists. We hope you enjoy it, live it, and share with us as much as possible. We are here for inspiration, not imitation. We hope you take what you love and leave the rest.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Since bringing our 3rd little bundle of joy into the world a few months ago, we are doing everything possible to stay organized and prepare as best we can. I think our biggest struggle is having a decent dinner on the table every night. I'm not saying we eat junk, but my day is just so much better when I know I don't have to prepare dinner. Cooking dinner is my least favorite part of the day. I'd much rather be playing!!! My husband and I try to prepare as many meals as we can on his days off.
I thought I would start a thread on frozen meals. I am not sure how I am going to organize this on the blog yet but I will figure something out. In the meantime I am going to pin the meals on Pinterest.
1. Please only give us meals that can be frozen
2. Email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org **Please do not comment on post**
3. Your recipe can also be a link if it's something off the internet
4. Only send recipes that you LOVE and had tried yourself.
5. If your recipe is taken from somewhere, please source it
6. When emailing your recipe write it in a form we can easily copy and paste into a blog post.