We've moved. Please click here to view our new blog.

Friday, November 25, 2011

My Hydraulic Engineer

This is an invitation I have wanted to present to my son for a long time now.

Click HERE to see what inspired me.

In addition I was inspired by moments like this...

Water Fountain Play

Its bizarre that on November 25, 2011 we would be able to do water play outside....but it was toasty warm out and we had a blast!  The pictures speak for themselves.  All you need are rain gutters, a hose, and lots of imagination....and no, I do not see this as being wasteful.  :)

 We propped a rain gutter up on his sensory table, ran the hose into the mouth of the gutter, and let the fun begin!



 Of course, you have to drink it, too!!  :)



 Testing out his cars in the force of the water.


"Mommy, can we make a waterfall?"
YES!!
 Our waterfall



 watching the leaves float down the waterfall



 Sometimes they needed a little assistance




He played with this for over an hour!  What fun!

- AK
(MESE, MECD)



2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I really need to try this with my girls next spring/summer (sadly, we're not having that lovely warm spell that you are!).

    Would love for you to come share this at the Outdoor Play Party! http://mamapeapod.blogspot.com/2011/11/outdoor-play-party-pancakes-ponies-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...