We've moved. Please click here to view our new blog.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Playroom turned Village

What to do with lots of big boxes??  I offered my oldest a few different choices.  She chose a village.....

We started off with a "food stand".  We have a local farmer that has a stand set up around the corner from our house.  We've been going there a lot lately.  She loves role playing our in and out, day to day activities.  








We then needed a post office to mail Nonny and Poppy some letters.  


 

 I knew this one was coming.  I was shocked that she didn't want to create it first...  Her beloved Doctor's office.  If you haven't already seen our post on this one, come check it out.  :-)

Doctor's Office

We have a sick patient back there!




Hospital beds








She is lucky little sister is such a great patient!  













For this one I asked my youngest (16M) what she would like to make.  She said "pool".  She was probably thinking I was asking her what she wanted to do... but we made a pool none the less.  :-)  

Oldest jumping off into the "water".



 Swimming like a frog




Hmmmmm, should I do it?


1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and your trust in the capabilities of your children! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...